Zazzle Artist Excellent Tool for Testing the Market.

Cool Online Art Tools and Information.

| |


Lateral Canvas
Lateral Canvas Zine Launch

Create Your OpenZine


The main reason for me to be working online was the idea of getting more exposure for my work on a global level. I am self taught, I didn't have the opportunity to learn all the techniques required to work with a computer when I completed my degree in 1992.

For this reason it has been a longer journey. I still rue the fact that if I was able to learn a few more skills particularly when it comes to programing and using certain art based computer programs I may not have struggled so long as and artist.

Having said that the Internet now provides some interesting artist tools to skip some of these limitations enabling many more people to be able to create some very interesting art products and graphic online.

My blog will introduce some of these too you as well as assess others that are more well known. I will also discuss some of the promotional strategies that can be taken to get your artwork out to the world in a very professional way.

Working as an online artist has many learning curves and I'd like to introduce some of the more interesting sites that you can use to give your art promotion an excellent lift and give you the ability to even make some sales.

So welcome to my site I hope you find this a valuable resource.

Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.